To achieve the Aims and Objectives of Vidya Mandir Mandal Trust, the college has developed various departments.
Women Development Cell is established in A.Y.2012-13. Every year Inauguration ceremony of Women Development cell takes place under the guidance of College Principal, Dr. Nandkumar Ingale and Cell convener.
- To create awareness in rural female students/Staffs about the problems’ of females especially Gender Discrimination.
- To develop female students’ confidence through defence training programme.
- To focus on the importance of health and hygiene.
- To organize skill development workshops relating to women Empowerment.
- To stop sexual harassment and to promote well-being of female Students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.
- To create awareness through various competition such as by poster competition on the subjects like Save girl child, Women violence etc.
- To provide guidance about various women welfare laws by arranging guest lectures.
- To guide how to file E-complaint in police station through “Girls Security” programmes.
|1||Mrs. Jagruti Ghare||Chairperson|
|2||Prof. Sonam Gupta||Member|
|3||Miss. Priti Jaiswal||Student Member|
|4||Miss. Tanaya Masane||Student Member|